Like braces, Invisalign is an option to improve the look of your smile. It is a series of clear removable aligners that are customized to your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements Dr. Ross plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete. The best part about the whole process is that most people won’t even know you’re straightening your teeth.
Invisalign won’t interfere with your daily life:
- Invisalign aligners are clear, discrete and effective at moving your teeth into their ideal positions.
- You don’t need to change your eating habits, because your aligners can be easily removed.
- Invisalign aligners are made of comfortable, smooth plastic, so you don’t have to worry about taking care of metal brackets.
- Invisalign aligners make daily oral hygiene easier, reducing the risk of possible problems.
- Invisalign treatment is covered by most insurance providers, just like traditional braces.
- A straight smile makes you look great, but it also can help you keep the rest of your mouth healthy.
- Correctly aligned teeth can decrease health issues that can be caused by an improper bite, speech or chewing difficulties, jaw problems, and increased wear on the tooth enamel.
If you are thinking about Invisalign, call our office at
717-637-4131 to schedule a FREE exam!