To our David Ross Orthodontics family,
The great news we’ve been waiting for has arrived! Orthodontic offices in our area have been deemed safe through CDC, ADA, and AAO recommendations to resume business. We will begin seeing patients in-office on May 13th. We are so excited to see your smiling faces! One of our team members will begin calling to get your appointments rescheduled. If your appointment had to be canceled due to the temporary closure, lookout for a call and we will get you rescheduled on a day/time that is convenient for you!
There are a few temporary, additional safety measures and protocols that we will be implementing to further protect our patients and our team during this time. Please read the information below for more details.
ATTN: WE ARE SEEING NEW PATIENTS - PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR YOUR FREE EXAM!
1) Your car is now your waiting room! Upon arrival, please remain in your car and call or text us at 717-637-4131 for further check-in instructions.
2) If you are a minor, you may have (1) guardian per family accompany you inside for your visit. A health questionnaire and temperature check will be performed.
3) The health questionnaire must be completed (1) hour before your appointment to be seen.
4) Temperature checks will be done in front of our entrance. Any patients over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed inside.
5) Nose and mouth coverings will be required for all patients. Please bring your own coverings and a sweater. It’s going to be cold inside our office!
6) Hand sanitizer will be provided for patients prior to their appointment.
7) Brushing stations and restrooms will be closed. Please brush and floss at home prior to your appointment.
8) Some treatments may be modified for safety.
9) After your appointment, we will text you a treatment update and your next appointment date and time.
10) Remember that you are beautiful and very loved!
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding regarding these temporary, additional protective measures we will be taking. Giving you the empowering smile you deserve while keeping you safe is always our top priority and concern! We can’t wait to see you very soon!
The Team at David Ross Orthodontics