To our David Ross Orthodontics family,
There are a few temporary, additional safety measures and protocols that we will be implementing to further protect our patients and our team during this time. Please read the information below for more details.
ATTN: WE ARE SEEING NEW PATIENTS - PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR YOUR FREE EXAM!
1) Our waiting room is open. Please visit the front desk to check in for your appointment.
2) A brief health questionnaire will be verbally performed.
3) Nose and mouth coverings are required for all patients. Please bring your own coverings and a sweater. It’s cold inside our office!
4) Hand sanitizer will be provided for patients prior to their appointment.
5) Brushing stations are closed. Please brush and floss at home prior to your appointment.
6) Remember that you are beautiful and very loved!
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding regarding these temporary, additional protective measures we will be taking. Giving you the empowering smile you deserve while keeping you safe is always our top priority and concern! We can’t wait to see you very soon!
The Team at David Ross Orthodontics